Sunny days, ocean breezes, and warm waters are all components of perfect weather and you should be prepared to enjoy it to the fullest.
Must be comfortable and light as weather can get really hot in the Caribbean.
- Swimsuits (always pack more than one swimsuit)
- Cover ups
- Sun shirt
- Shorts and t-shirts
- Flip-flops, flat sandals, sneakers and wedges (it all depends in your plans whether you plan to stay on the beach or go hiking)
- Foldable beach bag
- Pashmina (although the weather is warm, most enclosed places have strong air conditioning)
- Attire to impress for the evening!
2. Skin protection
- Sun block (lots of it, with a good SPF)
- Aloe Vera Gel (just in case you get sunburn, keep it someplace cool for extra relief)
- Moisturizing cream (for face and body)
- Cellphone. (Cell phone signals include AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and local providers. Please verify with your cellular service provider for coverage areas.)
- Underwater camera
- Selfie stick
- Safety kit
- Medicine bag
- Leave-in conditioner
- Basic makeup: Light tint foundation with SPF, water-proof mascara, lip balm with SPF
If you forget any of this items or find yourself needing something else, don’t panic. There a lots of convenience stores available nearby.